- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. Information that we get about you from other services Such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Crashlytics, Google Play and others services we use to improve our applications and services.
This information includes:
Information you give us – for example, if our application request login or register to store or sync your date – we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address or telephone number. Or will asked you to sing in into your Google (maybe Facebook or other accounts). We do not collect any personal information in our applications for kids. In our kids apps users could access the app or game in its entirety without any signing.
– Device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
– this may include: details of how you used our applications or services; internet protocol address; device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account.
– Some of services that we use in the applications (Google Analytics for example) may collect and process information about your location. All data about your location is aggregated non-personally identifiable information.
Unique application numbers
– Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
– We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers